Goat and sheep rotaries from The Quality Rotary
- All goat rotaries are fitted with a galvanised bulb plate floor.
- The goat rotaries turn on a plastic wheel with bearings.
- The drive and control mechanisms are identical to the cow rotaries.
The goat milking rotary for medium-sized and very large farms is available in two versions:
- Inside milking system (48-88 stalls)
- Outdoor milking system, double separating barrier (40-90 stalls)
- Outdoor milking system, single separating barrier, with our without CLS (60-140 stalls)
Demand for higher-capacity milking rotaries due to the growth of the Dutch goat farming companies was addressed with the development of the outdoor milking system that is virtually unlimited in size. All goat rotaries are fitted with a feeding tray and a head-fixing system.
- In the inside milking system, the goat makes a 180 degree turn and gets fixed in front of the feeder; the milker has an uninterrupted view of the milking process around him. The goat leaves the rotary when she is released and the feeding tray folds down.
- The outdoor milking systems are all equipped with a wide entry unit with an individual goat feed-in fence; before this entry unit is a waiting area so as to be able to move the goats on to the rotary at high speed. There is also a separation system with an additional exit just before the standard exit.
- The benefit of the rotary with the double barriers is that all customary, standard milking machine components can be used; the bigger gaps between the stalls puts limits the diameter of the stable.
- The CLS (Cluster Lift System) developed by BLOM gives the milker optimal and quick access to the milking cluster.
Single separating barriers allow for up to 140 stalls.